Offer a TASTE of Laramie’s Best!
All Laramie businesses are welcome to participate!
This is a time where you can showcase what your business is all about, bring new patrons into your location, and share your creativity.
The goal of TASTE of Laramie is to create a positive financial impact for businesses in our community.
We aim to:
- Increase awareness of local businesses
- Raise funds for local charitable organizations
- Drive foot traffic to local downtown businesses
- Provide a fun event that can be enjoyed in our festive downtown atmosphere.
We can’t make this happen without you!
How Your Business can be Involved:
- Retail stores:
- Create a promotion or incentive to be valid during the event for participants.
- Be creative! Feel free to use this as a chance to get social media promotions and drive sales.
- Bars and Restaurants:
- We request you offer one (1) 3-5oz pour of a specialty drink for participants.
- We encourage you to offer a small appetizer plate or follow-up drink specials for patrons to purchase!
- You can also sponsor the event with a donation of money or raffle item to help cover the costs of the event and raise funds for the community!
Here’s how it works when participants purchase a ticket:
- Participants will be provided with:
- A map of participating businesses
- A Sample Tumbler & Wrist Band
- CRUX Bucks, “Good for Tips & Trucks” (to encourage adequate tipping)
- Only participants with wrist bands and a tumbler may participate!
- Businesses Remain Involved
- Businesses offering a beverage will pour into the Sample Tumbler.
- Retail businesses may have a special discount on select products to increase foot traffic
- Participants Spend $ to Earn Raffle Tickets!
- Every $5 spent at participating businesses will result in 1 Raffle Ticket.
- Raffle Tickets may also be purchased for $10 each.
Please Let Us Know About Your Desire to Participate by April 15, 2022
Promotion and Ticket Sales will start in April, and we would like to make sure your business is recognized for its support.